Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd (OTCMKTS: TGODF) has been running up the charts steadily in recent months since December lows of well under $2 per share.
The Company has been putting out some big press in recent months; it announced on March 5 it has received organic certification from Pro-cert Organic Systems Ltd. This is the second certification body to endorse TGOD’s organic process at its Hamilton facility.
The Company is committed to the highest standards of organic cultivation of cannabis. TGOD cannabis is grown in soil, without synthetic fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides, and is never irradiated. Canadian consumers have stated that they prefer organic cannabis. In a recent study conducted by Hill & Knowlton, over 50% of recreational consumers stated it was important that their cannabis was organic. When the same question was posed of medical patients, that number increased to 63%.
Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd (TXS: TGOD / OTCMKTS: TGODF) is a publicly traded, premium global organic cannabis company, with operations focused on medical cannabis markets in Canada, Europe, the Caribbean and Latin America, as well as the Canadian adult-use market. The Company grows high quality, organic cannabis with sustainable, all-natural principles. TGOD’s products are laboratory tested to ensure patients have access to a standardized, safe and consistent product. TGOD has a planned capacity of 219,000 kgs and is building 1,643,600 sq. ft. of cultivation and processing facilities across Ontario, Quebec, Jamaica and Denmark.
The Green Organic Dutchman has developed a strategic partnership with Aurora Cannabis Inc. whereby Aurora has invested approximately C$78.1 million for an approximate 17.5% stake in Green Organic Dutchman. In addition, the Company has raised approximately C$350 million dollars and has over 20,000 shareholders.
To Find out the inside Scoop on The Green Organic Dutchman Subscribe to Microcapdaily.com Right Now by entering your Email in the box below
At the end of February the Green Organic Dutchman provided an update on its Jamaican partner Epican Medicinals Ltd. In June 2018, TGOD purchased 49.18% interest in Epican, a fully integrated Jamaican cannabis company with cultivation, extraction, manufacturing and retail distribution licenses. Significant progress has been made towards expanding cultivation, opening additional retail dispensaries, and establishing a leadership position in Jamaica’s robust medical cannabis market.
- Leased a 100-acre parcel of land in Trelawny Parish, with land clearance underway to increase production with a 2,000 kg pilot towards a 14,000 kg operation. The 14,000 kg is expected to utilize approximately 5% of the property with the potential for expansion as demand dictates
- Accelerated productive capacity while building inventory in advance of planned retail expansion
- Pursuing GMP certification at the Kingston Lab to facilitate global export
- Epican’s flagship ~4,000 sq. ft. Kingston retail location opened in July 2018 and has experienced continual month over month sales growth. Epican will soon open a Café adjacent to the retail store expanding initiatives to include cannabis-related events such as Puff and Paint and Cannabis Yoga
- Secured strategic locations in Montego Bay (on the “Hip Strip” Gloucester Ave.) and Negril (close to the world-famous “Rick’s Café”) for the planned second and third retail locations. The Montego Bay retail location is complete and ready to open pending authorization from the Cannabis Licensing Authority (“CLA”). Additional locations, including Negril, are planned for 2019 and 2020
- Expected to dramatically reduce delivery times across the island, Epican is piloting an industry first prescription delivery service for registered medical patients with a view to expand across the country subject to pilot success
- Testing the first high-technology cannabis vending machines including thumbprint scanners ensuring product access only to authorized patients
- Sponsored cannabis “Herb Cure” pavilion of the 2019 “Rebel Salute” music festival
- Increased employees from 17 to 40
We have a Monster Pick Coming. Subscribe Right Now!
Currently trading at a market valuation approaching $1 billion The Green Organic Dutchman has $207 million in the treasury and another $50 million in restricted cash. The Green Organic Dutchman is quickly establishing itself as a leader in the Canadian cannabis market with a planned capacity of 219,000 kgs and is building 1,643,600 sq. ft. of cultivation and processing facilities across Ontario, Quebec, Jamaica and Denmark. We will be updating on The Green Organic Dutchman when more details emerge so make sure you are subscribed to Microcapdaily so you know what’s going on with The Green Organic Dutchman.
Sign Up now for our 100% FREE Penny Stock Newsletter
Disclosure: we hold no position in The Green Organic Dutchman either long or short and we have not been compensated for this article.